October 16, 2010

wake me up when it all ends

alright... just for a quick update.

i finally finished my stewpit practical training report and submitted it on the last day of submission. yes, i know. i procrastinate A LOT. oh well, no harm having these sudden adrenaline rushes and stressful sleepless nights once in awhile. i may not handle stress well, but apparently stress is good for me. what drives me? stress.

tadaaahh!! i got my name imprinted on it k... lol

but now that my report is done and i dont have a 9 to 5 job, there isnt anything else to distract me =/ well, i know the word 'distract' isnt a good sign, but sadly, yes. i have a whole load of things waiting for me to be done but i may have seem to lost my enthusiasm. tell me if you come across her alright? she's easy to spot - the new lunatic on the street would probably be her. i just cant spot her.

the weekends for the past months had been wonderful, surrounded by people who matters, people who cares. the random hangouts and outings through the nights.

the people who have been supporting & encouraging me in all ways possible through the days =)

but sometimes, in a sea of people, i still feel empty on the inside.

sigh. let's hope tomorrow will be better.

That I love you
I have loved you all along
And I miss you
Been far away for far too long
I keep dreaming you'll be with me
and you'll never go
Stop breathing if
I don't see you anymore
Faraway - Nickleback

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home