February 16, 2008

moved

my old blog doesnt seem to want me anymore. it doesnt want to show my recent posts even though i've published them countless of times. neither is Blogger doing anything about it.

after 4 years of showering you with words n giving u new colourful template designs.. u choose to give me the cold shoulder?? or more than that, ignoring me?? why?? well, i only stopped blogging for about 7 months... it's not like i totally abandoned you.. what's wrong??

now i'll have to edit my template again.

ugh.

i don't have time.. stupid assignments pillling up like, what i'd always say, "shit pilling up in the sewers" =) which are are due very soon!! NOoo.. and to add more urine in the sewers, my mid-semester exams are in a week's time.. it's not like i'm really procrastinating on my work.. i just don't have time.. T_T i'm no superwoman.. even if i am, doesn't a superhero get a day off?

ever since i got back, it's been a routine of lectures, assignments, meetings, food then sleep.. though i've gotten used to being back here in uni for the last semester, this time just isn't the same.. after all that had happened, i don't know if i've grown to become stronger or weaker.. though i knew nian always wanted me to be the former, yet it's harder when she isn't around. but still, i'll try my best n hope she'll be proud watching us all from above.

anyway, gotta go get food n continue with my assignments..

love u nian.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home