December 20, 2008

i should be put on display

quote of the day : "ur hair makes ur face look diamond shaped.."

little did i know that this new hairstyle of mine makes me look so valuable.. my face should be printed on money notes.. those notes will then be of more value to our current pieces of paper/plastic/synthetic/whatever-material-it-is with coloured ink on which are not even backed by gold.. haha

this is so saddening.. now i'm starting to regret on cutting it this short.. T_T worse part is, the back is kinda wavy already.. i my itchy fingers couldnt stand not washing my hair for more than a day, so i had to wash it.. wasnt supposed to do so until 3 days after i've straighten it but i havent been that obedient and patient.. now my hair just looks weird.. it's still flat, very straight at the front but oddly waved at the back.. S-I-G-H... someone please give me a jessica alba head mask for christmas, i'd really appreciate it.

on a random note,

i'm craving for bacon and cheese rolls! yummilicious!!


i'm actually tempted to have a bbq with the girls, but thinking about the cleaning up part and getting everyone together just makes me so lazy to organize one again..

anyways, my tummy is rumbling already. off to hunt for food!

toodles

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home