July 28, 2010

a sudden halt

I need to drop everything for the moment and try to handle this shit.

I'm being stalked, harrased and may potentially be threatened. (you may think it's a lil too dramatic an exaggerated but I'm preparing myself for the worst! something tells me that something is not right and might just turn out bad, you'll understand when I tell you the situation) I don't want to end up hitting the headlines on issues and cases which are currently seen in the newspapers on a daily basis.

I'm worried and scared shit.

but by hook or by crook, I need to solve this problem!

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Kok Hsien said...

I'm interested to see the by crook solution

July 29, 2010 at 2:42 AM  
Blogger caRMen ch0ng said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

July 29, 2010 at 12:13 PM  
Blogger caRMen ch0ng said...

who's the stalker?!?!?!
OMG...........

July 29, 2010 at 12:13 PM  
Blogger | j-ann* | said...

zomg ! what's happen?

August 1, 2010 at 12:36 PM  
Anonymous 高額バイト said...

速報!何かとお金がいるこの時期楽でなお且つ遊べてしかも高収入のバイトが遂に発表された!とことん自由に楽しく自分のペースで稼いで年末を潤して下さい

December 28, 2010 at 3:54 PM  
Anonymous イクヨクルヨ said...

イククルで恋の予感っ!!今話題のイクヨクルヨだからできちゃう出会い…友達を作りたい人や恋人募集中の人などが集まる当サイトで、素敵な恋をSTARTさせませんか?

January 28, 2011 at 4:04 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home