December 27, 2008

of georgeous hunks and romantic acts,

all written in scripts and published in books.

watched Twilight about 2 weeks ago.. am still smitten by the story.. i know i know.. some says it's so sappy and corny, some says it's lala-fied.. but i guess i just have this thing for the mushy romantic movies.. i'm still a typical teenage girl at heart. lol...

"And so the lion fell in love with the lamb...,' he murmured. I looked away, hiding my eyes as I thrilled to the word.'What a stupid lamb,' I sighed. 'What a sick, masochistic lion." -- Edward and Bella

"If I could dream at all, it would be about you. And I'm not ashamed of it." -- Edward

*melts*

if only romantic plots were based on reality.



2/1/2009
p/s : i just ordered the 4 books at MPH.. =)

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home