March 07, 2010

i'm changing and it's scaring me. and because of that, i'm stressed and depressed. shoot.

update soon.



updated:

is it me or i'm really becoming more patient? i must agree that humans are easily influenced. somehow or rather, some people are able to bring out the best or worse in you. it just happens. i'm being pretty nice recently, back to the amy that lets people push her around and sometimes lets them perform their little rain dance on her head as well. but this time around, it doesnt frustrates me at all. which in turn, scares me. there were a number of incidents which occurred throughout the past weeks of which i'm very sure that would have pissed me off but it didnt. instead, it didnt bother me the slightest bit or even at most, 3 minutes of frustration and that's it. very weird. but at times, i think the stress builds up unconsciously till the point that tears just starts to form in my eyes for no apparent reason!

what is wrong with me? =/

i want to go home. i want to just hug my dear garfield and have a good cry.

fresh apple juice with sour plums ('sem bui'). cant beat the one at rangoon road though. =)

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home