April 10, 2008

finals are just around the corner.. and yet, making myself busy with college projects, movie series, and not forgetting, my most favourite activity on bed.. (wait.. that just didnt sound right..) what i meant was obviously SLEEP. lol

it has been raining cows and elephants these days.. not forgetting having really cool lightnings now and then.. causing the already cacat-ed wireless connection even more hopeless.. the only place where the internet line isn't horrigible, terrigible and vegetable, is at the IT faculty.. so in order to bring myself out of being so super 'ulu', i'd have to drag my lazy ass and wet my feet in rain puddles just to get a decent connection... urgh.

anyways, have been raoming around the northern part of the peninsular.. though nothing beats my lil penang island, at least it's a good way of passing time and wasting money on petrol.. haha..


but, JIENY ANNY!!


guess what i found.. or more like 'who' i found?!


*
*
*
*
*
*
*

no.. not jay chou..



*
*
*
*
*

aint SYK either.. haha..

*
*
*
*
*

jeng, jeng, jeng..

little DuDu at a gift shop in Jitra...



here he is again.. and this time, in my uni's souvenier shop! lol

he looks so much blue-er than bloo.. bloo has turned grey.. hehee.. just kidding

miss u girls so much!

going home tomorrow!!

love you.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger | j-ann* | said...

hehehee.. aww, thanks so much, i'm so glad to know my face has become associated with THE blue bear (;
miss you loads.
*hugs

April 16, 2008 at 6:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home