February 10, 2010

heads up

"One thing I truly knew - knew it in the pit of my stomach, in the center of my bones, knew it from the crown of my head to the soles of my feet, knew it deep in my empty chest - was how love gave someone the power to break you.
I'd been broken beyond repair."

Bella, New Moon.

been catching up on my reading lately. somehow or rather i'm able to relate more to the second book. (probably being in my position now) not to say i dont like the first book. i love reading twilight - the typical romantic story which puts nearly every girl in a delusional state, longing for their fairytale to come true as well. but i guess it's conceptual, just non-existent. something which rarely or probably no one can actually relate to in reality.

oh well, with or without a jacob black, my story continues. it'll be a whole new journey. memories will bound to flashback once in awhile or more. it only shows that it meant a lot, well, to me at least.

"On this day of your life, Amy, we believe God wants you to know ... that you are not to shut love out of your life by saying it is impossible to find and keep."
God has a grander plan.

Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.
Matthew 6:34

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home