May 05, 2008

this is the most boring blog u'll ever come across..

i know i havent been blogging an updating much.. blame the internet connection here in my hostel and not forgetting my friggin finals.. and partly my bad.. procrastinating and what not.. last minute cramming and memorizing.. tee hee.. I HATE EXAMS.. sigh i want my dean's list cert for this sem as well but i'm just too lazy to study and sit for the papers.. it's killing me.. stress melebih.. i've got too high expectations for myself.. which isn't really good.. i'm actually still like 'mourning' over my STPM results.. yes, wtf.. this is me.. i just can't help it.. i expect too much from myself.. someone help me.. gaa. and here i am, still browsing around the net which i was supposed to be done doing two hours ago..

studddyyyy.....

sigh.

just don't seem to have the mood to blog anymore. yes i know, i have a boring life. not my fault. don't browse my blog then.. being very emo now and then.. end up releasing most of my frustration on people whom i shouldnt be doing so to. sorry dear.. sigh. i do have things to blog about, my uni life aint that boring eventhough i'm here in Universiti Ulu Malaysia. it's just that each time i login to blogger, i end up not having anything to post about, just not that mad about blogging anymore..

anyway, me big day's coming soon.. cant believe that it's in the middle of my FRIGGIN EXAMS!! spending my 21st in this uni IS NOT AN OPTION. lucky for me, baby's planning something for me.. may it be at Jitra, Alor Setar or Sungai Petani, as long as it's not here in uni.. keke.. but seriously, non of these places can ever beat dear penang.. anywhere in penang would just be near-perfect! especially with my dearies with me =) but most of all, i wish to celebrate our 21st together..



your mom called today. says she misses you. i miss you too.
love you always n forever.




i should be studying now..

toddles

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home